Optymyse turns any workspace into a contact centre. Securely. Our Agile Cloud platform makes it easy to communicate with all of your agents, no matter where they’re working.
Try Optymyse on your mobile phone. For free! Right now.
Scan a QR code to see it in action.
- Don’t settle for boring real time tickers! Motivate your agents with the same rich visuals and targeted messaging they get on-site.
- Design engaging, relevant Agile displays using the amazing Optymyse designer that you’re already familiar with.
- Securely deliver engaging content to any mobile device in minutes with our unique “one-click” setup.
- Give agents access to essential real-time metrics from all of your usual core platforms.
- Use social messaging and SCARF-compliant templates to reduce isolation and support agents – wherever they are.
- Give your agents the complete support they need to work from home effectively.
- Protect their mental health by giving them the same SCARF-compliant visuals they’re used to – no matter where they are working from.
- Share the essential information that everyone needs to deliver amazing customer service.
- Schedule important messages, birthdays and reminders to give everyone autonomy to perform at their best.
- Build cohesiveness and team spirit – even when you can’t all be together.
- Our Optymyse Secure Agile Cloud Platform completely segments data from your corporate network.
- Cloud-based communications with the Optymyse User Interface and APIs are encrypted via industry standard HTTPS/TLS (TLS 1.2 or higher) over public networks.
- Single-factor authentication prevents unauthorised access to your contact centre visuals.
- One-way data flow gives complete data security.
- SJS leverages data centres across the world in more than 11 strategic locations.
- Our data centre partner infrastructure includes:
- Backup power and HVAC systems.
- Biometric controlled access.
- Round the clock staffing by security guards and technicians 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
- Networks within each of the data centres have redundant routers, switches, and service providers.
Get in touch and we’ll tell you more!