Most leadership training focuses on developing the skills and knowledge needed to lead others towards meeting common objectives or goals. But what happens when an unforeseen event shifts the goal posts?
When a crisis strikes, your leadership skills and your capacity to handle fast moving situations take centre stage. Make sure you’re prepared for any situation with our research based and highly innovative “Leading through a crisis” training – which can be delivered online or in-person at your organisation.
During this intensive, 1-day workshop you will learn:
- Essential leadership skills to be able to cope in any situation
- How to think and act strategically to overcome obstacles
- Strategies for turning obstacles into opportunities
- Leadership principles and practices to keep engagement and motivation high during times of crisis
- Effective decision-making strategies to reduce risk, manage situations and keep people calm